Is there a way to change the color of the items such as time and ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E

Custom colors?

Advertisement

Is there a way to change the color of the items such as time and date etc without having to do a completely different theme?

Like able to do it thru the phone itself?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Custom colors?

A Theme is the only way to edit those items. If that's all you want to do, it may be very simple with the Plazmic Theme Builder. I myself have not used it, but there are several theme developers on here that should be able to provide an answer.

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

no, not that i am aware of... however, with plazmic u can do a lot of custom colors and fonts... but, yeah, at that point, you're building a theme
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you are referring to any default theme that you can start with in Plazmic this would be very easy. Leave everything the way you want and just change the colors of what you want. It will have to be a different name, however could be exactly what you want.

If you need help Id be happy to work something up for you.