well i want to ask if some person had unlocked the other themes for blackberry ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

Arrow can unlocked themes shared here

Advertisement

well i want to ask if some person had unlocked the other themes for blackberry pearl 8100...can he make a alx package...so that others can install it...or it's impossible

mikew no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: can unlocked themes shared here

I've attached a zipped blackberry.alx file that I found in this forum somewhere a while ago. It has 1 - AT&T theme, 2 - O2 themes, 1 - Orange theme, 1- Rogers theme, 2 or 3 extra T-Mobile themes and 1 - Vodafone theme.

I assume you've located the blackberry.alx file on your pc, I would rename that file for backup, so you don't overwrite it in case you need it later. Something like blackberry.alx.old or blackberry.alx.bak something so you know what it is.

Then just unzip the file that I sent you and drop it in the folder and run the Desktop Manager App Loader to install it! Then you will have a few more vendor themes! I have a TMO Pearl and I like the O2 Zen theme the best.

Let me know if that works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Very cool. Thank you! Saving File. Have to install it every time I upgrade OS.

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Quote Originally Posted by dgy2k1
    Very cool. Thank you! Saving File. Have to install it every time I upgrade OS.
    Did this work for you? I couldn't get it to work for me.

mikew no está en línea Stack level 2

You have to put the file in the folder and run the "Application Loader" from the BB Desktop Manager.. I think that's what I did to install them.

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

After I do that, I get this. And I select next and an error pops up. I have a T-Mobile BB Pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by mikew
    You have to put the file in the folder and run the "Application Loader" from the BB Desktop Manager.. I think that's what I did to install them.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Does anyone have a zip file that contains these 2 themes for the Pearl? Telefonica Zen and Bell Zen. I want them bad LOL