what i am not understanding about unlocking the vendor themes is exactly which files i ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

reynalthomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D0DA0

can anyone help me w. vendor themes?

Advertisement

what i am not understanding about unlocking the vendor themes is exactly which files i should be downloading. i currently have a tmobile 8100 pearl. i have downloaded the new OS ... and i want to unlock themes (i am especially after the o2 theme that gives me an icon for SMS and email seperately) . SO once i have downloaded the TMobile OS ... do i also download and install the TMobile .alx file? or do i need to be downloading the o2 .alx file? any help is really really appreciated ... im totally sitting here waiting for someone to respond
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -- Albus Dumbledore

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: can anyone help me w. vendor themes?

After you download the OS the Blackberry.alx is already installed on your pc.

Go here to find the file... my computer/c:/program files/common files/research in motion/shared/ then your OS will be next...

Do you need help with the actual alx, or just finding it?

PIN/ID
    204D0DA0

well i am working with the files that are on this link http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...-4-2-only.html ... so i really dont know if i need to use the .alx that is in my computer already ... or if i need to download a new one? i want to use the theme from O2 ... do so i need to use the O2 .alx file? or will the tmobile one give me access to it?
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -- Albus Dumbledore

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

you can use the alx that you already have. Just make sure that you back it up first. Just add the vendor code to the line that you want the theme for.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You can use the alx that you already have. You need to just look throught he vendor themes and see if O2 is listed, which Im sure it is because most alx are the same...

PIN/ID
    204D0DA0

you guys are awesome.
    im working on it right now ... so we shall see soon.
    itll either be awesome or blow up haha.