thinking of getting a bb for the first time, and came accross this forum, so ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

calie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25536C9D

bb pearl

Advertisement

thinking of getting a bb for the first time, and came accross this forum, so figured i would ask is the pearl a good bb for a newbie to use

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Pearl or Curve would be the best choice if you're looking to get one right away! They pretty much do the same depending on what Network you have. The main difference is the Pearl has a Suretype QWERTY Keyboard, so it will have 2 letters per button: example QW on one button, ER on another, etc. THe Curve will have one letter per button.

If you don't mind waiting for a new device, get the Bold, that one's gonna rock supreme!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the pearl was my first BB its a good introduction to the BB world lol but I also have a curve so yeah I agree with the post above they do have slight differnces so its what ever you feel comfortable I love the full key pad I did update the software on my pearl so I switched back to my pearl for test reasons lol so yeah that's my 5 cents lol

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well I must agree with the posts above. I have a pearl as my very first BB. I love it. It is more than a phone.. Its a BlackBerry! That's the way I see it. Now I'm waiting for the thunder to come out and read its reviews.. But if you want to jump right away on a BB.. Then check what you like better a pearl or curve.. The choice is up to you. Good luck. Let us know what you decide. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    25536C9D
    i think I might go with the pear as it will be my first bb, as they say baby steps first...lol.
    But I still figure on being on here alot when I get it asking silly questions as I try to figure it out..

PIN/ID
    25536C9D
    whats the difference between the pear 8100, 8110 and the 8120