I'm tryna make some themes but I'm kinda out of ideas right now..I got the ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

anybody.. theme ideas?

Advertisement

I'm tryna make some themes but I'm kinda out of ideas right now..I got the hang of making themes with the scrolling icons like the cross berry just trying to perfect them..but does anybody have any idea of a theme..does not have to be like small icons in the bottom of the screens or anything I'm open to any concept and willin to work on it just waiting of a real cool and good one that would just be wow when using it..so help me out stackers tell me any cool concept you will lik in a theme main page

thuggdogg2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hamann BMW 8300 - 4.5 os - Zen Bottom Dock

Patsown93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i havent seen a lot of amazing ones but try this...

Oklahoma sooners 8100- 4.5 os - zen bottom dock

ide love to see how this turns out a lot of ur themes look pretty good so if u take this challenge lemme no how it turns out =D

madmom no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash07 View Post
    I'm tryna make some themes but I'm kinda out of ideas right now..I got the hang of making themes with the scrolling icons like the cross berry just trying to perfect them..but does anybody have any idea of a theme..does not have to be like small icons in the bottom of the screens or anything I'm open to any concept and willin to work on it just waiting of a real cool and good one that would just be wow when using it..so help me out stackers tell me any cool concept you will lik in a theme main page
    I've requested this several times to no avail. I am looking for a theme with medical icons, since I am a nurse (pills, EKG, syringes, etc). Also, I love Happy Bunny and anything with hearts. Don't be afraid to make these too girly, because my favorite color is pink. Thanks!

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    :arrow:I would like to see a very cool Egyptian theme w/ papyrus font and shiny gold hieroglyphs as the icons ( eye of Ra, scarab beetle, a jackal, an ankh, palms, or maybe a sceptor).. home page with photograph of side profile of Tut's mask or the great pyramids in the sunset.

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    I need mine for 83xx 4.3 OS ota, please.