Anyone got/seen a free theme for the Bold (much like RIM's Precision) that avoids the ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3

Anybody seen a simple Bold icon theme?

Advertisement

Anyone got/seen a free theme for the Bold (much like RIM's Precision) that avoids the ribbon at the bottom of the home screen? I want the 6 x 3 (or even denser) icon matrix as the default home screen without having to press the menu button?

Is this even possible?

psionfenix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c637d4
    a bold icon theme in other words?

EDIT: i now see in your post you said bold icon theme. Apparently I can't read today. I know i've seen a bold icon theme.
    Last edited by psionfenix; 10-15-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: can't read.

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yup as it says in the title :-)

bdj6020 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you ever find one? I really like the precision theme, but I'd love if I could just have an icon view. I'm already getting tired of hitting menu to get to my programs that aren't in my first icon row.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Plazmic will not allow you to make "Icon Themes" It will only allow you make it custom and Zen (I'm talking about the Bold of course) . This means you'll still have to hit the apps key to see the rest of the other icons. If you're wondering about icon themes for the curve there are still a few out there. Try one one mine I made for the Curve not to long ago for instance. Here's the link: http://forums.pinstack.com/f150/83xx_87xx_88xx_4_5_well_red-100364/
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?