Has anyone created or found any new Christian themes lately? I'm on the 8310. Thanks, ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

s-one no está en línea Stack level 2

Any new Christian themes lately?

Advertisement

Has anyone created or found any new Christian themes lately? I'm on the 8310.

Thanks,
    s-one

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here is a Zen theme I mad... It is has very minimal in the Banner.. Not NTWK, or Carrier. The profile on the Zen Main screen only shows up if you roll up toit. You can set the background to whatever you want, but nothing 2 blue as the font for the icons won't show up. I folder everything so the second screen shot is of what the icons look like. I would be happy to Zip it up and attach it here for you if you would like.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i downloaded a theme called Salvation awhile back. You will have to search for it though. It has a cross in the forefront with a picture of the Grand Canyon in the background. It was either from this website or another blackberry website.

s-one no está en línea Stack level 2
    very cool cpk3! Does it do Messages, Calendar and Missed Calls too on the home screen? Thanks MortgageMan I believed I saw that too a while back.

Yes the icons can be arranged however you want them. The first 4 icons on the app scree will show on the Zen screen.

If you are wanting a today theme I can make it up for you. Just give me a couple days.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am still playing with this one, on the new Plazmic... I will try and post it in the next couple days.

Check the one I just posted in the Misc section above. I can tweek it some if you want. I will even email you a zip file for DM install if I mod it for youm. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211

Arrow Family Crest & Cross

I created this theme using my family crest and rearranging my home icons into a cross. The homescreen icons also bounce up and down when you scroll across them. All of the icons scroll in order from the left cross-arm down the middle shaft and then to the right cross-arm.

Dm

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Well, I decided to go for a bit of uniformity with my icons and edited them for uniformity. I think this looks much better...

Dm