Lol. I accidentally copied the link bookmark when I went in my browser. How can ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

sttepdad no está en línea Stack level 1

accidental copy

Advertisement

Lol. I accidentally copied the link bookmark when I went in my browser. How can I get rid of it?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Don't understand the question. What did you copy, where did you put it? If we know where it is, we would probably be able to tell you how to get rid of it.

UPDATE: I guess Catstide said it better than I did.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

sttepdad no está en línea Stack level 1
    As soon as you open the browser, the folder that has the ESPN and install Facebook option and everything. That whole folder got copied. There's two of the entire folder one on top of the other.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm not following exactly what you've done but what I'd do is backup your BB using DM and start deleting bookmarks or links or something until you get back to where you want to be. If you screw up you can always restore and start over. Sorry I can't be more help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com