A Few weeks ago I was checking out my Sites Traffic Stats and was surprised ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

A Little Something About My Themes...

Advertisement

A Few weeks ago I was checking out my Sites Traffic Stats and was surprised to see that folks from so many Countries was actually logging on and spending some time checking out my Themes and Stuff. I was elated about the whole situation, until I looked at other Reports and realized that many of the Referrals were actually other sites (in various languages) Hotlinking.

[Read More]

dr_devious no está en línea Themes Pro
    Interesting...I need to go delve into my site statistics. My site had 32,000 hits yesterday I may need to examine some of the traffic.
    BlackBerry Themes:
    From your PC: www.socksinsideout.com
    From you BB: mobile.socksinsideout.com

Questions:
    Email me: sales@socksinsideout.com

Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious View Post
    Interesting...I need to go delve into my site statistics. My site had 32,000 hits yesterday I may need to examine some of the traffic.

Yup, just make sure you're sitting down!

dr_devious no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Yup, just make sure you're sitting down!

I seem to be very popular with the Chinese and Vietnamese There are alot of blogs that have picked up on my recent themes. Besides a Chinese forum there does not seem to be anyone taking credit for my themes.
    BlackBerry Themes:
    From your PC: www.socksinsideout.com
    From you BB: mobile.socksinsideout.com

Questions:
    Email me: sales@socksinsideout.com

I hear ya, the themes I did a few weeks back when I was going Theme Crazy, they seem to have made it on Asian Sites, some German Sites, a couple of sites I just couldn't firgure out the language but it looked like Thai, a few Mexican Sites, and the list goes on. I've seen some of yours as well as Maxx, the actual post. As for the Taking Credit, there were a few that flat out Posted them on their sites with no reference to Pinstack or my site. I'll take care of it, I just wanted folks to know if for some reason one of my OTA are no longer working, it is because i had to change the game plan a bit.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Eh consider it flattery, obviously if they are posting about it they like it even if they are trying to pass it off as their own, I know it's messed up, but seriously..if you are going to be posting stuff on a site without no hot linking protection...ie pinstack, it's kind of expected stuff like that will happen...change ota's and such all ya want...it's the internet if people want it bad enough they will find a way to get it..take google images for example...all that does is capture the files where people have posted pictures, if you have ever downloaded a picture from google images...chances are someone at some point is on the other end going "Wth? Bandwidth leechers" and wondering how to stop it. I understand the frustration of seeing your work posted by someone else as your own...fight it for sure, but just don't expect it to stop unless you are going to take full measures to stop it..ie stopping posting to public places with no hotlinking protection, this is a good reason why forums that offer stuff like this should also be giving users the options to code their links, it sure as heck won't stop it...but it slows down the process and it's already in the CMS...someone just needs to enable the features.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-17-2008 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks for the insight

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~