HEY ADMINS..... Could we get a BOLD Theme directory. The themes are starting to come ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Lightbulb 9000 Bold Theme Area Needed

Advertisement

HEY ADMINS.....

Could we get a BOLD Theme directory. The themes are starting to come out but we have to search....

A nice central spot would be nice.....

Thanks...
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 11-12-2008 at 01:08 AM.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been searching too Sirthinks... in fact I'm so desperate for a good theme that I've been building my own. (good practice I guess.) Now I'm learning how to create animated theme objects in composer. Who knows, maybe I'll have some themes ready by the time the directory is ready.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    That would be great

PIN/ID
    2831A313

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I've been searching too Sirthinks... in fact I'm so desperate for a good theme that I've been building my own. (good practice I guess.) Now I'm learning how to create animated theme objects in composer. Who knows, maybe I'll have some themes ready by the time the directory is ready.
    LoL... I just started playing with theme building today. I am getting a headache trying to figure out how to make a simple today plus theme....

I have tried the old scholl method of reading the (*&^)(&^% manual, but it just left me more confused.

I am going to bed. I will set to it again in the morning.....

Unfortunately, I am not artsy enough to create my own icons. I will have to pay my wife to figure out composer.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, it's kinda difficult to muddle your way through... I've spent my whole of Rememberance Day trying to work through Composer.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    This Would be great!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well the way the theme area is layed out, the device section ie 83xx themes, 81xx themes etc are supposed to be for theme requests and problems with themes. All actual themes are supposed to be posted in the genres section. So you can go to free themes/misc themes(or whatever genre you choose to search) then click on the "Search Forum" button and type in 9000 and it will bring up themes for the Bold.

Of course this all hinges on the theme posters properly titleing their themes as layed out in the theme posting guidelines which specify that the device model number be listed in the title. Hope this helps you find them easier.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Well the way the theme area is layed out, the device section ie 83xx themes, 81xx themes etc are supposed to be for theme requests and problems with themes. All actual themes are supposed to be posted in the genres section. So you can go to free themes/misc themes(or whatever genre you choose to search) then click on the "Search Forum" button and type in 9000 and it will bring up themes for the Bold.

Of course this all hinges on the theme posters properly titleing their themes as layed out in the theme posting guidelines which specify that the device model number be listed in the title. Hope this helps you find them easier.
    but, of course, this isn't the way it works (though it should) - themes are getting posted in the respective device theme threads, and have been for sometime now..

the searching for Bold work is a bit of a pain frankly...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    but, of course, this isn't the way it works (though it should) - themes are getting posted in the respective device theme threads, and have been for sometime now..

the searching for Bold work is a bit of a pain frankly...
    Glad you said what I was thinking!!

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    for sure.....all the others have one at this point..

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA