Removed to edit.... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

syrnett no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up 88xx: Free Today Theme, Syrnett (Made in 4.5, Orange Color Scheme)

Advertisement

Removed to edit.
    Last edited by syrnett; 07-30-2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Need to Adjust Theme

twentynine50 no está en línea Stack level 1

Where is the theme link

You gives an OTA link, I followed the link and all I see is your blog, no theme or any other type file. Where is it?

not sure how that can happen... the link is directly to the JAD file and I tested on my BB.

You need to do this OTA on your BB... dont visit the site on a PC and DL it.

Let me know.

- Erik

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its a nice start, but it looks as though the font might be a bit small, and normally when some of the Banner Icons are out of the alloted space for the Banner it usually don't let you go any further, how did you manage that?

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Its a nice start, but it looks as though the font might be a bit small, and normally when some of the Banner Icons are out of the alloted space for the Banner it usually don't let you go any further, how did you manage that?
    Creative tweeking in the new Plazmic tool is all I can say... again, first time making a theme and no probs on my device (so far!).

Im not too happy with the highlights when you move thru the homescreen so Ill tweek those once I got some time.

I prefer the small font, so i agree with you on it being tiny

Thanks for the feedback.

- Erik