Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Could someone please make a VOLCOM theme for the 8100 pearl? I would be extemely ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

VLCMBROOKIE7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Could someone please make a VOLCOM theme for the 8100 pearl? I would be extemely appreciative!! Also, I have tons of pics if you need them. Thanks so much *

sdoria01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f0b62d

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Kelli-

You're pug theme is too cute! My hubby loves your starbucks theme, too. Can you make a Yorkie theme??? I have 2 of them and would LOVE IT! I can give you pics if you need.

sdoria01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f0b62d

Re: 8100 Pearl Theme Requests II

I would really love a YORKIE theme!! Or Six Feet Under! OR BOTH WOULD BE GREAT!

maizydaze no está en línea Stack level 2

I would like a Cherry Today theme, with the cherry blossoms like the other ones have...

maizydaze no está en línea Stack level 2

I would like a Cherry Today theme, with the cherry blossoms like the other ones have...I posted this on another thread but I am not sure if that one is still active

L. Boone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK 1ST

Your themes are so cute! I'm kinda new to Pinstack so not sure how to go about this! I was wondering if someone would be interested in doing something Asian.. What Im looking for is like a Bonsai tree, a symbol of some sort-love or hope, a geisha and then maybe some pretty bamboo or a kimono or some type of Asian print..... If this isnt how I do this could you let me know how to.. I have downloaded all the stuff to do one myself but I'm hungup on the testing step-ugh!!! It's hard but Im sure much easier once ya do it the first ohhhh maybe second time!!!! I'm a theme freak and I do know that if your not a girl and can make your own chances are your not going to get it!!!!!! Thanks so much......Lisa

xb2k4x no está en línea Stack level 1

Ive looked in all threads for a miami hurricane one, is it possible for somebody to help me out

squidjuice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2442AE55

Re: Can somebody please make me an Dodge neon SRT-4 theme for my pearl

yeah someone please make one... i used to have an srt4 till i sold due to racing and wanted a truck

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sdoria01 View Post
    Kelli-

You're pug theme is too cute! My hubby loves your starbucks theme, too. Can you make a Yorkie theme??? I have 2 of them and would LOVE IT! I can give you pics if you need.
    Sure! Can you PM me? If not, you can email them to scanjolina@gmail.com

Hope you're not in a hurry, though! It may be a few days!

zookie68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi all,
    I've seen tons of cartoon themes for the 81xx but I'm looking for a Flintstones theme in zen. I would also LOVE a hairless chinese crested dog theme. I have a pup and would love to get that one for my phone. Also in zen.
    Thanks!

zookie68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: 8100 Pearl Theme Requests II

how about a FLINTSTONES theme. Would also love a HAIRLESS chinese crested dog theme

A lot of these ideas are great. When I get a few minutes, I'm going to see what I can do for ya'll. Hopefully someone here can get you all fixed up! :0)

Red_Wing9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ozrial,

I hope I'm not doing anything against forum rules, my previous message is now missing...

I downloaded your blue silk theme and love all parts of it except the font that appears in the applications. I prefer the BBMillibank type fonts and the one you selected looks too black, especially when a PIN or high priority email comes in bold.

So, I downloaded the software to allow me to edit the theme, following the threads on these forums for help. However, the Plazmic Theme Builder wants me to open a .thm file, which none of the zips you provide have in them. Is it possible for me to get a copy of the that file so I can edit the fonts on theme?

Thank you!

dawgs0916 no está en línea Stack level 2

I would be in lifelong debt if you could creat a Texas Tech University theme....thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by sdoria01 View Post
    I would really love a YORKIE theme!! Or Six Feet Under! OR BOTH WOULD BE GREAT!

Yorkie theme created

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...2-post570.html