I went back to the mall today for some headphones and got a xoskin screen ... Smartphone Accessories forum

bigorange no está en línea Stack level 1

Screen protectors

Advertisement

I went back to the mall today for some headphones and got a xoskin screen protector it was only $12 so why not. It feels way smoother than the other ones I have seen at the mall, so they must be using something new. He said the foggy look will go away in a day so as soon as it dries up, I'll post a pic on here tomorrow. I don't know if I will use a case or not so I was short on cash after buying some headphones so I didn't get the full body, maybe next time.

bigorange no está en línea Stack level 1
    IMAG0637.jpg

Here's the pic. All dried and cleared up. Minus the lint. All the fog went away.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks for the update. Looks good!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Nice. Everytime I buy a new device at AT&T, I always buy a protector there and have the sales associate install it since they've done a jillion.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

eyeconsumer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I saw mophie case/chargers when I was in the US recently. Man I wish they would hurry up and start shipping to Ireland. Those things are excellent, not too bulky either.

swati89 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am looking for screen protector for my iphone.

dream9800 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got a case for my phone,it looks unique, perfect and it doesn't scratch the phone, i've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my phone is still in perfect condition, not a scratch and the chrome surrounding still looks untouched.

WillieLandry no está en línea Stack level 1
    SGP screen protectors are very good for any smartphone as per users' feedback. Usually SGP sells a single screen film for the price of $16-17, but I've found that SGP screen protectors for AT&T Galaxy Note are sold two in a box. So, that's not bad for the price of two items, I think..

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    PhantomskinZ everytimee.

Chipperjones no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had a few screen protectors and always end up tearing them off. Funny thing is with these new high end phones, screen protectors are really worthless. When i picked up my GSIII the Radio Shack employee offered me a Zagg Invisa Sheild for free! Why not right! So i took it home and i will now never buy any screen protector other than the Zagg brand...its pretty amazing! and garunteed for life

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Yep. Zagg makes good stuff for sure.

greenyoga no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone here know the anti-peep screen protector? I saw it on lineglory,and they said this screen protector could protect the privacy of your phone,because people beside you can't see your screen information with this anti-peep screen protector on,that's amazing.
    http://www.lineglory.com/discoverybu...ipad-mini.html
    Last edited by greenyoga; 01-18-2013 at 03:41 AM.