Nd so that wait goes on and on I hear crickets? Meanwhile I'm hating this ... Bold 9780 Themes forum

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46

Thumbs down come on rim we need a damn theme studio?¿?

Advertisement

Nd so that wait goes on and on I hear crickets? Meanwhile I'm hating this stock crap theme!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    lol, you and a bunch of other people. Don't know why it's taking them so long to get it released.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    As a developer I can't tell you how disappointed I am with this long wait. I was building a 9800 yesterday, half way through and it froze lost everything. I wish they would and least come out with a new beta that would include the 480x360 devices. They did send me a survey of what I thought about the beta 6.0 TB woohoo

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Fubaz no está en línea Stack level 1
    its released.. CB has 10 good themes so far as freebies

CB? What's wrong with the themes here?

Fubaz no está en línea Stack level 1
    *looks both ways*

I havent seen any here for the 9780...

Well you're on PinStack. 'Preciate you not pointing people to another site. We'll have 9780 themes here soon enough. Lots of great themers here up to the challenge.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    They are coming trust me I had one up on the screen today, but let me just say as a developer it's easier to get things right on your own phone first. Mine being the bold, then when you move to other devices the flow has been created. Keep your eyes open cause they are coming. I also know that there will be alot of mass postings of themes that are flawed and need some fixing.

I discovered today on the Green Strings theme for the 9700 that the phone icons needed to be resized in order for missed calls to show up right on the screen, even though I used the one for the bold

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

mikexmayhem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24129E23
    the 6.0 theme studio is available for download. its still in beta but i just created a theme for my 9780 6.0os with no issues
    want a theme? send me a PM to request one

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I am enjoying updating some of my premium themes and actually using them on my bold. Importing and the custom6 does not impress me at all. If you are a today screen lover forget it, SVG's work just fine. I got so used the blackberry6 style with the scroll bars that I prefer it now and the today makes itself which saves me time. I can build one faster that fixing one I import. Just a few things to date. Got to get back to the Torch themes though

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Well i have not posted on here in a long time. But i must say as an avid theme builder, new themes will be coming soon. Since i just a new 9780 yesterday i plan on making some themes for it and will post some of them here.

p.s... Craig i now you are probably working on some to and if you need a tester just hit me up.