Through our effort, the Christmas theme for 9800 was finally born. But we don't know ... Torch 9800 Themes forum

Serafina no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow Free Trial -- Christmas theme for 9800 -- by 021systems

Advertisement

Through our effort, the Christmas theme for 9800 was finally born. But we don't know the real effect clearly.
    Here is the free trial download link.

ota download link

You can only own it one day. After one day, the homescreen will be covered By a picture.

Welcome to download and leave your valuable suggestions. If you can give screenshots after using, it will be much better. Thank you.
    Last edited by Serafina; 12-09-2010 at 01:44 AM.

ACCCJC no está en línea Stack level 1
    cute,but not crazy about the yellow and purple colors or the fixed homescreen icons

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    cons: Yellow and purple combo, doesn't seem holiday. Don't be afraid to use more green! The incoming call name size is small, can you make it bigger?

Pros: I do like the icons at the top of the main screen hanging like ornaments. I like the merry xmas greeting on incoming and outgoing calls.
    Love the shelf idea with the cute icons!

Quote Originally Posted by ACCCJC View Post
    cute,but not crazy about the yellow and purple colors or the fixed homescreen icons
    Thank you. We will amend the color.

Quote Originally Posted by littleacorn View Post
    cons: Yellow and purple combo, doesn't seem holiday. Don't be afraid to use more green! The incoming call name size is small, can you make it bigger?

Pros: I do like the icons at the top of the main screen hanging like ornaments. I like the merry xmas greeting on incoming and outgoing calls.
    Love the shelf idea with the cute icons!
    OK. We will take the color into consideration. Thank you for your support and suggestions.