Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

am I the only one on the planet who can't change his today home page? ... Software & Theme Development forum

  1. #46
    scraggles's Avatar
    scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11

    Advertisement



    am I the only one on the planet who can't change his today home page? It always has messages, Calendar, and Call log. I love the Today theme, but that really diverts me away from it.

  2. #47
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    SMS/MMS
    BB Email Address
    College Email Address
    Address Book
    xPlayer
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  3. #48
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by scraggles View Post
    am I the only one on the planet who can't change his today home page? It always has messages, Calendar, and Call log. I love the Today theme, but that really diverts me away from it.
    when you say you can't change them...do you mean you don't know how to choose your homescreen apps? if so

    menu>highlight app you want to move>menu>move>put it where you want to in the top five
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  4. #49
    neezy's Avatar
    neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    Posts
    196
    GMail, PhoneBook, Messages, Web, BB Messenger

  5. #50
    scraggles's Avatar
    scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    when you say you can't change them...do you mean you don't know how to choose your homescreen apps? if so

    menu>highlight app you want to move>menu>move>put it where you want to in the top five
    thats exactly what I do. SMS is the very first thing in my applications, yet on the homescreen those 3 items NEVER change.

    I'm using the BB Dimension Today theme. I noticed some people said they were using other themes but the thread was started with the Today theme in mind.

  6. #51
    scraggles's Avatar
    scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by neezy View Post
    GMail, PhoneBook, Messages, Web, BB Messenger

    how do you have 5 items on there, mine only shows 3

  7. #52
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by scraggles View Post
    thats exactly what I do. SMS is the very first thing in my applications, yet on the homescreen those 3 items NEVER change.

    I'm using the BB Dimension Today theme. I noticed some people said they were using other themes but the thread was started with the Today theme in mind.
    are you putting your homescreen wanted app in the 5 to the left or 5 on top? the 5 apps you want in the homescreen have to be listed in the top-most row of 5
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  8. #53
    jay_man33's Avatar
    jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Posts
    272
    I'd love to see just two:
    1. Messages
    2. Calendar

    I get a lot of e-mails b/w the 2 accounts I have registered and would like to view them on the home screen before I open them.

    Calendar is great to have more than 2 rows dedicated as I tend to have a hectic life, the more room I have for those, the better.

    I'm using the Today + theme and LOVE IT! But I don't need a "Call Log" b/c of the Green Key & b/c my e-mails, SMS, BBM, are filtered in through ONE folder "Messages".
    Best of Luck!

    JM
    301DFD64



  9. #54
    scraggles's Avatar
    scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    I'd love to see just two:
    1. Messages
    2. Calendar

    I get a lot of e-mails b/w the 2 accounts I have registered and would like to view them on the home screen before I open them.

    Calendar is great to have more than 2 rows dedicated as I tend to have a hectic life, the more room I have for those, the better.

    I'm using the Today + theme and LOVE IT! But I don't need a "Call Log" b/c of the Green Key & b/c my e-mails, SMS, BBM, are filtered in through ONE folder "Messages".
    Is the Toda + theme free?

  10. #55
    jay_man33's Avatar
    jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by scraggles View Post
    Is the Toda + theme free?

    You should be able to find it here:

    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...data_plan.html


    Enjoy!
    Best of Luck!

    JM
    301DFD64



  11. #56
    PapaMag's Avatar
    PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Posts
    5,722
    Browser, Address Book, Yahoo Messenger, GridMagic, SMS

  12. #57
    jonnyxedge's Avatar
    jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Posts
    3,945
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats how the today theme is set. You can't change the three options on the today theme. So messages calendar and call log will be the first three and only three on main screen. If you do the today plus. You can then choose 5 other icons thatll appear on the bottom of the home screen of the pearl or on the right of the homescreen on the curve. I have links somewhere. Ill post those for you.

  13. #58
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Jonny's right -- the order/appearance of the icons on the today home screen cannot be changed by the end user.

    Its why I made this thread to find out what majority likes and build my today themes accordingly

    I never include call log on my custom today themes unless requested. Its redundant.

  14. #59
    jonnyxedge's Avatar
    jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Posts
    3,945
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~today plus for the curve
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...0_83xx_422.jad

    Today plus for the pearl

    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

  15. #60
    jonnyxedge's Avatar
    jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Jonny's right -- the order/appearance of the icons on the today home screen cannot be changed by the end user.

    Its why I made this thread to find out what majority likes and build my today themes accordingly

    I never include call log on my custom today themes unless requested. Its redundant.
    You're really good

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •