SOS! I need some serious help here. I've been playing with Plazmic's new Theme Builder, ... Software & Theme Development forum

Fried Rice Mofo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318B6D52

Yes, it's another icon resizing thread!

Advertisement

SOS!

I need some serious help here. I've been playing with Plazmic's new Theme Builder, 4.6 Beta, and I'm having some serious fun with it. But I am STILL having serious issues resizing vendor icons to the correct format for a 240x260 screen (I have an 8130).

I don't have PS or Fireworks, and don't have the dough on hand to plunk down on it, unfortunately. I downloaded GIMP, but I still have severe aliasing issues when I resize the application icons screen icons down to 48x36. I'm incredibly undereducated when it comes to image software, I'll admit. Even as user-friendly as GIMP is supposed to be, there's still a MASSIVE fail on my part!

So I need to ask my fellow Stackers a favor. If there's anyone out there that I can email all my vendor icons to, and they could batch resize them to 48x36, it would be a godsend. I just can't get them as crisp and clear as they are with the default icons, which is where I want them to be.

Really, the only thing I would be able to do in return is kiss major booty on your part, and maybe make some custom themes (to the best of my, as of right now, limited ability) for anyone that can help me out.

If you can, many, many thanks. Quite frankly, my doctor told me yesterday that if he has to see me again for a self-induced concussion because I keep slamming my head on my desk, he's going to put me away. And, well, that just wouldn't be cool with my wife so..

Anyway, THANKS to ANYONE that can help me out!

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    have you tried resizing the icons to 30x30 and then pasting them to a 48x36 image. Have you checked out Cherri's tutorial on Zen icons?

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=26129
    - berrythemes . com -

PIN/ID
    318B6D52
    I can give that a go once I get home from work. I'm just not sure that I can take another bout of frustration! Lol..

Thanks for the help.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    fried rice ... the tutorial is what i was going to suggest.

although i have NOT downloaded the 4.6 CDK, i do know that if you take 60x60 icons and try to batch them down to 48x36 they will elongate and be distorted. the tutorial above, i believe, is the only way you will be able to use the icons...

if after you have looked over the tutorial, and you are still at your wits end, PM me and i'll see what i can do

PIN/ID
    318B6D52
    Will do. Thanks cherri.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~