Does anyone know how to set your teams in the sports section of Y! Go? ... Software & Theme Development forum

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Y! Go Question

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to set your teams in the sports section of Y! Go? Every time I try to do this it says to enter a search term (team's name for example) and hit search, locate the team and add them to your watch list. If I enter Los Angeles Dodgers for example, they will come up in the search rsults, I click the trackwheel but it doesn't give me the "add to watchlist" option. Has anyone had any success with this? This would be a great feature of this program if I'm able to have a quick link to scores, stories, etc. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the program and this isn't possible?
    PIN - 24053627

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Y! Go Question

McGowan, I had the same issue with trying to do this. I still haven't figured out a way.

mboliver no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23eaaf57

yep I dropped the Y go thing because it was just a PITA to set up. everything started fine, but then it wouldn't stick. The other stuff wouldn't even come up.....I think I'll wait for a more finished product.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i want to figure this out also. Its only a beta, hope they fix this in the full version. Go Lakers! Go Chargers!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have been trying to work on the exact same thing(Astros). I do what the instructions say but to no success!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Well guess I'm not the only one having this problem. Seems like it's just a bug that will need to be fixed with the next version.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tamparican no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E29C6B

yea i think it is a bug or the beta just does not support it yet as the full version will. Its a good program with great potential, BUT at the moment there are not enough settings and too many times I have had to start keep re-setting the locations where I live to pull up the weather or the traffic reports are off by 3-5 HRS or even off by weeks or months...as far as the teams thing I did the same thing as all of you i followed instructions and got nowhere i though i was doing it wrong myself glad to see im not the only one either...it would be great to be able to check my team scored and news at the click of a button..once this gets worked i feel that between this and berry411 and google maps, i will have most of what i need right there.

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

I removed it. And there are still remenats still on my pearl. Now I have yahoo go crap on my pearl I can't get rid of

Check out your logs after you uninstall

Crap program

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

Yeah I'm having the exact same issues. Would be nice if it worked. Oh well, it is a beta program.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I believe it to be as a bug as well. I deleted it from my device. I also found some other glitches as well. Hence, why it is the beta version. Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon. Same glitch on the Dash as well.