I have been playing all day trying to figure out what will and won't work ... Software & Theme Development forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Working With Theme Studio 6.0 Beta

Advertisement

I have been playing all day trying to figure out what will and won't work when building a custom theme for the torch. I think I've made great headway. When inserting a SVG file, the given is that you can't delete it once it's in so make sure you have the one you want. There are two things I have found that freezes the SVG in navigation and that is using the Hidden Today feature, and the landscape mode on the homescreen.

My question to you Torch guru's is what does it mean to not have the homescreen landscape feature? All other landscape modes work. I personally like the hidden today feature but can live without it, I only hope this new version has some of these problems worked out. I have my fingers crossed

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Other people have worked it out, C. I think, anyway. I have a theme called Phoenix. When I go to landscape mode, it goes to a Today screen.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Do you have a Hidden Today feature with a custom SVG? I have a Jamaica theme completely done works fine in the simulator, but if I add the today feature the custom SVG hidden dock won't work

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I've got the Hidden Today working with the SVG but it's a no go if I check the enable Landscape Homescreen

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color