So I'm trying to get started making my own themes, mostly just for me but ... Software & Theme Development forum

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Which version of Plazmic CDK?

Advertisement

So I'm trying to get started making my own themes, mostly just for me but if I actually get good at it...who knows. Anyways, I currently have 4.5 version of CDK. I'm trying to build for an 8310 with 4.5.0.124. I'd love to make something like the bottom dock themes and today plus and things like that but I have no idea how to do that with the 4.5 CDK. Is this something I just haven't figured out how to do yet or do I need one of the newer versions of CDK to do it? Will I be able to make themes for 4.5 os with the newer versions of CDK or do I need the 4.5 version to do it?

It's entirely possible I just haven't figured it out yet but I just want to be sure.

Tucker

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    tucker, you may want to go back and get 4.6 -- the only thing missing from 4.5 that is on 4.6, that i can think of, is the ability to customize the icons on the homescreen by the end user. not hard coded anymore.

you will want to start with a 'custom' theme in 320x240 .. then on the second tile (applications) is where you add your apps (today, dock bottom, etc)

Thanks, I was beginning to suspect it was needing a newer version of CDK. The theme builder program doesn't seem that complicated so I figured I surely would have come across it by now if it was there(then again it wouldn't be the first time I missed something right in front of my face lol). Now that composer program is a whole other ball game to figure out....

Tucker

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes ... sigh .. composer ... i say go for it if you are up for the challenge there are a couple of tutorials already posted out there to help ya in the process

Yeah, it's kind of like photoshop but it gives me a headache a lot faster! I'll learn it if I have to but maybe I can get away without needing it too much. I created the transparent banner for the top of the screen in it but that's about it.

Tucker

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    I have small question guys.
    Can you guys direct me to a link where I can get some more help docs for the plzmic theme builder. Icon packs and etc... Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~