Hi, I need some advice. I am making a theme with access to thirty (30) ... Software & Theme Development forum

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Which BB icons to include in my theme?

Advertisement

Hi,
    I need some advice. I am making a theme with access to thirty (30) icons from the homescreen twentyfour (24) of them will be fixed BB icons and six (6) of them custom. The icons are divided in five (5) categories, 6 (six) in each:
    1. Messaging: Contacts, Messenger, Messages, SMSandMSS, Compose, and Phone.
    2. Media: MediaPlayer, Music, Camera, Video, VoiceNotes, and Profiles.
    3. Utilities: Browser, Maps, Calculator, MemoPad, Search, and Password.
    4. Setup: Calendar, Tasks, Clock, Options, Connections, and SetupWizard.
    5. Applications: whichever six applications are in the top of the applications screen.
    I plan to have this ready today or tomorow, but before I finnish, I would like to know if there are any strong opinions against this arrangement. I will not change the categories, nor the fact that is six icons in each, nor that only the Application icons are custom.
    I included the Profiles icons within the Media category because I could not figure how to have an icon that will provide direct access to the pictures, otherwise I would have it under Setup. I set Calendar, Tasks, and Clock under Setup because people set-up appointments, goals, and alarms. Since WiFi and Bluetooth are quickly accessed within the Connections there is not really much to include in the Setup class. I am not sure, however, if I want to put the SMSandMMS, or the SMS icon alone within the Messaging class.
    I hope someone will simply say: "Go ahead its OK." I may be worrying to much for something that maybe no one will use.
    P.S. I am developing this for the BB 9000.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Go ahead, it's okay. It's your work of art and you shouldn't care about what people want. After all, you're sharing this outta the kindness of your heart. You will have people who will tell you to change everything and what not. Your best bet is to go with what you want and release it. If people like your idea and perception the better and those who don't can go to hell.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks Mighty!