I recently install the Plazmic theme builder because I wanted to create my own theme ... Software & Theme Development forum

ram100987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEA9F9

Question Where's the T-Mobile Zen Theme?

Advertisement

I recently install the Plazmic theme builder because I wanted to create my own theme for my 8100. When I start a new theme is asks what Theme I would like to base it off of. It has the today and the diminsion zen theme, but not the Zen theme that has the top 5 apps along the bottom of the screen and it always has the fav 5 on the screen instead of having to click the icon to see it. Is there a way to add the Zen theme into the plazmic program so I can customize it to my liking?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Where's the T-Mobile Zen Theme?

that was a tmo exclusive and is not yet released for the public

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Not "yet"... Does that mean there's hope? I was SO excited about the possibilities for Plazmic and was really bummed to not be able to tweak the only theme I ever use. Has anyone tried to approximate it? Is it possible if you're a plazmic genius to recreate it? Is there another theme available to Plazmic that has that similar apps-across-the-bottom thing going on?

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

can be replicated and modified to your liking, using Plazmic Composer. it is alot more involved and time comsuming than using the theme builder though

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

'm one of the lucky ones by default.Tmo.Great for photo themes from my hols.

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Has anyone done this? Would anybody with some Composer chops be willing to hook me up with a .thm approximation of the T-mobile zen theme? I'm pretty handy with Illustrator and Photoshop, so I could trade some custom made icons or something.
    Thanks!

BloopxxBloop no está en línea Stack level 1

So you cant unlock this theme through the "unlock vendor themes" tutorial??? I thought I saw this as one of the themes there....I havent done this yet because I need to update my OS first

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

I don't think that you can move from an unlocked theme to a file that you can edit with the plazmic theme editor. My goal is to create my own theme, but have the top 5 icons across the bottom as happens with the T-mobile version of the Zen theme. If I'm understanding correctly what I've read here and elsewhere on the forum, this will be really challenging--if not impossible--to do, unfortunately. I'm hoping to find someone who's maybe tried or succeeded.

delta0ne no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd like to have that theme also. When I updated from OS 4.1.0.64 and discovered it missing I reverted back. I especially like the Application List view, and had it set to invoke from a convenience key.

In hopes that it might get us non-coders someone with Composer chops, I'm offering a $100 REWARD to anyone who can resurrect the T-Mobile Zen theme to the current 8100 OS and post it for OTA download.

If anyone else out there wants to contribute, now's the time.
    Last edited by delta0ne; 08-20-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Typo: OS should be v4.2.0.64