Can someone give me some ideas as to what job advertisers would be good for ... Software & Theme Development forum

curtisannev no está en línea Stack level 1

Where do I post j2me jobs?

Can someone give me some ideas as to what job advertisers would be good for finding a blackberry programmer for our continued development.

Please recommend other forums too.,
    thanks so much

Bill Desperate for another programmer.

details below

Invitation to program for

Project budget : $100,000 additional development

We have built out to be a robust call logging and note logging application designed for the Blackberries and Windows Mobile Smart phones.

It works well on about 4.7 million Blackberries all models with several exceptions on all carriers in North America and the few that we have tested in Europe

We have continually added many features such as remote control of version upgrading, debug on and off, application on and off and the Notes Popup on and off.

We are presently working to dynamically brand the application for different resellers

We need a J2me Rim /0s programmer that has some experience with the American service providers and their various configurations

We are now going to market and need more technical support on the west coast and more development support and we optimize for the and the Blackjack ( WM5).So ideal qualifications would include C+ and .net on top of J2me.

Office is located in the PearlVancouver area of BC, but you can work from your home. Ideally on contract bases and per hour is a possibility.

Bill Coughlin

Email -
    Skype - BillCoughlin

Phone Numbers

New York: (315) 849-2618
    Seattle, Washington (206) 973-3218
    Vancouver, Canada (604) 820-4663

North America toll free (888)-539-4664

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Where do I post j2me jobs?

I don't really know which sites are better for this type of job posting, but you might try the major Tech sites such a Monster.
    Mainly wanted to get this off the unanswered posts list and bump it back up into visibility.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro