CDK came with it buy im using only the theme builder, but i wonder whats ... Software & Theme Development forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Whats composer?

Advertisement

CDK came with it buy im using only the theme builder, but i wonder whats composer and especially how to use it
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

MyBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm just getting started with it, so I still don't know everything you can do with it. But it can be used to create the more custom themes in CDK 4.6. It can do animation, hide, show buttons, and alot more

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    You can use composer to create web stuff and other graphics for blackberries, and you can use it to make cool theme stuff like dr.devious and a few others. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    You can use composer to create web stuff and other graphics for blackberries, and you can use it to make cool theme stuff like dr.devious and a few others. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    dr.devious was dat?
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Do a search for that username and check out the recent themes he's made. Thatll give you an idea of what composer can do. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~