I would like to give building my own themes a try. But before I get ... Software & Theme Development forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

want to build my own theme have a question first

Advertisement

I would like to give building my own themes a try. But before I get started I have a few questions. The 1st question is, stacker peterbabiy posted a thread STEP-BY-STEP Plazmic Theme builder Install, is this still a good guide to follow? It is a really great guide. But I didn't know if it is still the same process for the new Plazmic Theme Builders. And that brings me to my 2nd question. I know Plazmic 4.6 was officially released late last night. So should I start out with 4.6 or should I download a older version to start out with. I don't have any idea what I am about to get myself into here. But I think it will be fun and challenging. My 3rd question is. Will I need any other programs to go with the Plazmic Theme Builder? I want to have everything I need to do this to make the process as smooth as possible. Thanks in advance for all your help.

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    start with 4.6 so that any theme u mite come up with will work on all devices except for 4.2 os's, but then again if u still have 4.2 u really shouldnt b on pinstack looking for answers, lol this isnt personal towards u, im just saying

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cool thanks. And no I am running 4.5 OS. And so far the plan is to make curve and pearl themes. Those are the devices I have. And I want to be able to test all of my own themes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here is a link to another thread I just posted in. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...scratch-90421/

And @ staytru, he can create whatever themes he wants.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cool I will check out that thread too. I will be reading as much as I can about the actual creation process of themes. I am just trying to make sure I have all the right tools to get started. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~