Hey, if i dig up some images and whatnot can someone make me a kickin' ... Software & Theme Development forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

UT Theme

Advertisement

Hey, if i dig up some images and whatnot can someone make me a kickin' UT Longhorns theme? I'm a desperate desperate woman, lemme tell ya..lol!
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: UT Theme

It may be a good time to start creating your own themes look above under similar threads for some useful theme creation info

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Jaded, its really easy. I swear the first theme I created has so many downloads its awesome! Just download the Plazmic Theme Builder and practice, you will see how easy it is! If you need any help with it let us know.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I agree with both hydn and cp about building your own, especially if you want to use your own images. That said, if you really can't wait, srl7741 has a made Longhorn themes for some BB devices. Check out his themes Here.

And Hook 'em Horns, BSEE '77
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    203B4165

Ok, I'll take the plunge and give it a go.. but lemme tell ya about me and things that go bump on my computer..LOL... ahem.. does the term .. "technologically disadvantaged" mean anything to you? Ok, so plazmic theme builder thingy.. here i come.. *gulp*
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Jadedberry if you get frustrated we will help you thru it. If that does not work then i'll make the theme for you if you just ask.

Have fun looking over the theme builder program it's alot of fun.

PIN/ID
    203B4165

ok, so i d/l the plazmic theme thingymabobber (hehe), then when i went to install it, i got this error thingy, saying i had to have ummm blackberry JDE 4.0 or higher.. so I go to d/l THAT, and the thing is still d/l'ng 10 min later with no end in sight?? any idea how long or big this file is?

We're at 68MB and counting???

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

84mbs

keep going it'll be aright

PIN/ID
    203B4165

Ok, so finally got that finished.. umm why did it open my IE up to Java SE d/l? It doesn't really say wwhat it wants me to d/l now..lol

PIN/ID
    203B4165

ok, n/m. duh Jaded... click the little box that says INSTALL... grrrr .. warned ya'll