Ages ago when I had a palm, I used a freeware points tracker for weight ... Software & Theme Development forum

ctwillia1977 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question using WW Palm OS software on Blackberry?

Advertisement

Ages ago when I had a palm, I used a freeware points tracker for weight watchers. They now offer a subscription based downloadable tool that I would be happy to pay for, were it BB compatible, but of course it is only compatible with Palm OS. I've contacted Weight Watchers and they currently have no plans to make this software for BB. Is there anything available that will allow me to use either of the existing apps on my BB? (I've tried the Ascendo software as a substitute--it's WAY more information than I need and just not worth the $ for me.)
    Thanks!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: using WW Palm OS software on Blackberry?

there is a diet point calculator for blackberry available at handango. I've never used it, can't vouch for it, but it's only $5.99.

ctwillia1977 no está en línea Stack level 1

read that description...sounds a bit iffy. not sure if the points are calculated correctly and no real way to tell, other than pay the $5. i know it's not much, but i'm not into wasting money. just wasn't sure if there was a way to use the software that i already know and love on the phone i know and love. guess you can't have everything...thanks tho.

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Looking at breadcrumbs for the forum.....
    Forums > Aftermarket Development > Software & Theme dev

Am I in the wrong place .....or should this thread be moved?