Hello you wonderful people! I am new in here... I was playing in Plazmic Theme ... Software & Theme Development forum

alienx no está en línea Stack level 2

Two themes for 72xx

Advertisement

Hello you wonderful people!

I am new in here... I was playing in Plazmic Theme Builder and created two themes for my BlackBerry 7290 for my personal satisfaction... in the same time I really want to share them with you people. Of course if there is anyone interested in these themes. One is kind of port of 8700 theme with some graphic parts I thought it may look better on 72xx phones.

My other theme, and my favorite is 72xx theme with iPhone icons. Some are original iPhone icons but most of them I created from the scratch. I want to apologize for the bad quality of these images, but themes look a lot better in real life. Banners (top and bottom one) are semi-transparent (see-through) which can not be quite visible on these low-quality images I posted in this thread. I've created this theme in two flavors, one with ClownFish background, and another one with Windows type background.

If there is anyone interested in these themes, I am willing to post them here. I didn't want to do it now just because I am not quite familiar with forum rules and did not want to overload anything with my attachments.

Photos:

These are screenshots taken in Plazmic Theme Creator:

Wow... 50 views, no replies... I guess 72xx themes are not popular download material then. Oh well, I'll leave this thread open and see what happens.

azkerosene no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, I'm interested. The 7290 is way out of date in today's Curve world, but there are still a few of us on the 7290.

Steve "Out of date" Peterson

Two themes for 7290

Here they are... Hope you like them
    Attached Files Attached Files

After playing with the "iPhone"-ish themes this weekend, I found them very usable and well thought out. Couple of suggestions that would make it the perfect theme for me. 1) Change the red text to black on the phone screens. My Dad is red-green colorblind and that color red would drive him nuts. 2) 9pt font for the menu. The eyes are as good as they use to be.

If you could make a version of sz_iBerry2 theme with the 9pt font, I would be really, really happy.

Steve "Thanks!" Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by azkerosene View Post
    After playing with the "iPhone"-ish themes this weekend, I found them very usable and well thought out. Couple of suggestions that would make it the perfect theme for me. 1) Change the red text to black on the phone screens. My Dad is red-green colorblind and that color red would drive him nuts. 2) 9pt font for the menu. The eyes are as good as they use to be.

If you could make a version of sz_iBerry2 theme with the 9pt font, I would be really, really happy.

Steve "Thanks!" Peterson
    Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, I sold my Blackberry last weekend so it will be kind of difficult to play with this... If I get some free time on my hands, maybe I'll fire up Plazmic Theme Creator and do something eyeballing it.

Cheers!

foryouhappy no está en línea Stack level 1
    very good
    I need to thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by alienx View Post
    Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, I sold my Blackberry last weekend so it will be kind of difficult to play with this... If I get some free time on my hands, maybe I'll fire up Plazmic Theme Creator and do something eyeballing it.

Cheers!
    If you don't mind, could you send me the plazmic theme file and I can tweak it myself. If you don't want to that is fine with me.

Steve "Email is my pinstack user name at gmail.com" Peterson

New versions of iBerry themes for 7290

Here you go...

1.) No red text any more, now it's black
    2.) All fonts are at size 9 now

Cheers!

PS. Like many others, I have a policy of not giving away source files, sorry.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No worries about the source. I understand having made themes for Litestep long ago. Thanks for the changes!

Steve.

gmf0827 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you , i like them. i use bb7290 for over 1 year , i'm from China.

acidbruise no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow, I was searchin' it for couple weeks... I've bought my BB with this theme and lost it after OS update.... luv U for this... great job