Did u know that with composer you can create icons that makes a full 360 ... Software & Theme Development forum

davidcle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0

tutorial:composer 360 and more

Advertisement

Did u know that with composer you can create icons that makes a full 360 rotation or slide to the left of right zoom in and zoom out.make the icons diseaper in a fade in or fade out effects.you can make them behave anyway you want.

DWiLL8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thats how everyone is making these awsome themes

PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    I have created a few themes experimenting with different ways the icons can behave.forget the bottom icon sets with 4 or 5 icons or L icon layout.icons really comes alive and dance on the screen.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    what i wanna know is how? thats what a tutoril does
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    in the composer window there is a button called theme button. click on it and draw a button on the canvas next move on the inspector screen and select the 1st "button _launch application _blackberry application _third party application_application menu_ use device order_"those are the primary commandes of your new button . with it you can select any type of applications you want the button to open.in the window below the launch application, you can select the application you want. message, option, browser ect...
    ounce you select the application you want the image will automatically change and show a normal and focus image of the application for mail it will show an envellope for option it will show a tool. after you have selected your application you can change the button images by clicking on the image and replace them by your own icon image.for best result use image size 80*80 for your icones.
    step 2
    animating your button
    still in the inspector screen click the tab next to the button tab and you will see animation.
    you can select the animation in the different stages of the button behavior.
    _normal state
    _focus in
    _focus out
    _activate
    you can preview every step of the process but pointing the cursor on the preview screen.
    the other tab is just to set your button position< the scale and transparency.

Tito71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    what we need is a tutorial (step by step) for the 360 ring rotation with icons on the home screen... anyone?

PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    start by learning the basics and then move up to mor complexe things

Tito71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    basics are done my friend ;-)
    Last edited by azstar; 12-18-2008 at 09:11 AM. Reason: content edit

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Lol tito. Hey tito what I believe david is saying is that not every1 is at our level of what we have done in composer!! I like what he is doing and salute him for this thread!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    but then there are some of us who are trying to get there. there are tutorials for almost everything, except composer. how about a basics tutorial? one that could maybe include animated backgroungs, svg. files, etc....
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    9 of i agree and believe said the same as you.. he should make sections.. animated screen, moving icons, grouping, zoomin and 360 is obviously here lol.. so david is doin right by all from starting at the point he started at... again salute to this david
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yes david your doing great by sharing. Please keep it up. I am one of those that need basics and baby steps. Your doing a great thing by sharing these things. My hat is off to ya man!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~