Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi all , im a newbe around this forum, hey is a great idea, don´t ... Software & Theme Development forum

blatand123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Turn your blackberry into a universal remote?

Advertisement

Hi all , im a newbe around this forum, hey is a great idea, don´t worry about the IR , we can add this small circuitry to the RIM, there is enough space inside plus i can teach you guys how to install it. and also can do some other things like taking more advantage of the bluetooth, things that they do have but they are not easy to access, because of software limitations, or some type of a blocking. Hey i´ve been doing some tests, and investigations about it, got some ideas about this, if some one has some ++++ comments about this please replay, i thing guys we all together can do a lot more for this planet, full of big companies that bring us poor services, but they charge us a good amount of money every month... and no way you can claim, and some type of a PAY NOW AND YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK LATER BUT CREDITED TO YOUR FUTURE SERVICES, nice ahh!! well this is what i´ve been going thr and in some places we have no other choices than one single company for a complete town..... monopoly... nice when you have it, but S hT! when you don´t Hey guys lets do some cyberprotest, i know things about electronics , computer systems and robotics, come lets star the CYBEREVOLUTION, LETS CHANGE THE WHOLE CONCEPT ABOUT INTERNET..... AN ENDLEST WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES.... OK THANKS FOR READING REPLAY.......

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Turn your blackberry into a universal remote?

Wow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12