Ok. I'm sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but I've not been able to find ... Software & Theme Development forum

celtmystik no está en línea Stack level 1

Today Zen hybrid question

Advertisement

Ok.
    I'm sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but I've not been able to find anything on this.

Using Plazmic and the 4.5 maker and OS, I built a theme that had the Today style calendar and messages with 5 zen style icons at the bottom.

I want to know if there is a way to make it so my 3rd party app can show up there.
    I've tried putting them in the top 5 of my full icon page, but it change the 5 on the main screen.

What am I doing wrong and how do I do this?

Thanks

Dave

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I could be wrong but I don't think that you can do that.
    the theme builder (to my knowledge) only lets you manipulate the icons/programs that come stock from RIM.

if you are doing a Custom theme (which I'd imagine you are) you can not change the icons on the homescreen on your phone. once they are set, you will have to go through theme builder to change anyhting you don't like as far as homescreen icons go.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey