Does anyone have the modified SVG to create a Today Plus theme, similiar to the ... Software & Theme Development forum

alansrour no está en línea Stack level 1

Today Plus SVG

Advertisement

Does anyone have the modified SVG to create a Today Plus theme, similiar to the one made by RIM? I want to be able to make the today plus theme where the icons/calendar hide like the ogirnal one made for the 83xx and 81xx

Thanks

rudeboim3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am looking for the today plus theme as well.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

djenkins24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is by far the most functional theme yet. I would like to be able to choose what is displayed but that would probably make it an app instead of a theme. If you find something different from the RIM today theme, let me know.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cmisak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24382D36

Today Plus SVG

I'm also looking for this.... i want a VERY CLEAN and VERY simple theme and can't find this on any site. and want to make my own but i want/need the today plus theme

has anyone found this?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    There's a variety of today plus themes here. Some with hidden docks as well. As far as creating one, there's a tutorial on making hidden dock svg files for today plus themes here on pinstack.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    24382D36

Please Help, problem with 8100 today plus theme custom

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    There's a variety of today plus themes here. Some with hidden docks as well. As far as creating one, there's a tutorial on making hidden dock svg files for today plus themes here on pinstack.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    I have created one that i really like nice clean NO frills but i'm having troubles with the "plus" part of today's theme.......

1) The icons don't really show up as highlighted when "focused on" so i'm sorta guessing which one is highlighted until i hit menu and get to them all where i can see my custom underlay.

2) the custom Caret doesn't show up... on the home screen to high light the calenar or messages... it did for awhile but i haven't changed anything that should have reset or conflicted with this (and yes it set up and linked) it will show up in the design view but when i simulate it doesn't and when i export and give it a shot on my real phone it doesn't....

3) and MOST important my icons reset to defaults after a batter pull...... does anyone know how to fix this?.... hidden, moved to a folder, rearranged doesn't matter it all goes back to unsorted and its very annoying.

I can upload anything anyone needs (.THM .SVG .JOD ect...) either my own server or here i just really really need help.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ive had this trouble when building these type of themes for devices Like the Pearl and Curve. the svg files can be.....tempermental. sometimes i will wind up building the same svg from scratch multiple times before they work proper. As far as thr focus problem, i havent discovered that problem except with 3rd party apps. one quick fix is to add the "status text" on the homescreen. this shows the name of the application currently focused. that eliminates the guessing game.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    24382D36

Home screen/ lock screen icon

Great idea on the label. I've done that for now but I'm still looking for a way to but the focus icon under nieth it. i did find someone with a 8100 4.5 OS hidden dock that keeps my icons so that problem is solved.... His name is "brondonnelly200" and the thread name is "Sliding Left and Bottom Dock SVG Files for 81xx"here is the URL
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f28/sliding_left_dock_svg_files_for_81xx-97610/. but it still doesn't have the icon focus that i'm also wanting.

my question for anyone who can answer is how do i get an icon permenetly on my home screen and/or my lock screen both would be even better. I am trying to get my weather bug to always show because if i'm going for a quick glance to my phone i want to see the time and the weather without unlocking it.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i dont beleive you can put an icon on the lock screen. its locked. thats the purpose. no access. unless there is some "super hack" you will have to unlock to see weather bug. Now, as far as the dock, if your trying to put a custom focus icon like in the zen format or the app. screen on a sliding dock, that too is a no-go. the focus of an icon is default. like the glow of precision icons or what ever you chose in theme builder to be each individual icons' focus.
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    24382D36

Home Screen Focus

I think i might have miss lead you on the focus part. Like with the T-Mobile's default today the stationary dock has the "default" focus yellow underlay along with the icon changing looks when its focused on. I want the ability to have that (which i've changed the color of) and the icon change or doesn't (depending like Opera Mini doesn't have a focus icon just the underlay) and the dock to hide. that might be asking alot but i know i can do the dock fixed with an underlay or the hidden dock without the focus underlay.

And the icon on the homescreen i want to put it lets say in the banner or in replacement of the profiles. It won't move when the dock is hidden its just always there but i can scroll up to it as if it was the profiles icon, but it'd be weather bug.

Did i clear that up or cause more confusion?

And i think!!! THINK i can get a stationary icon on the lockscreen it's kicking back errors about deration the last time i tried so i need to add taht in. i don't want any input just to view it. i'll keep you posted on that i'm also going to try a transparent background on hte lock screen to let my home screen show through if i can get the weather bug there problem sloved.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    the focus underlay unless someone has found a code for that cant be currently added to a siding dock. one youve made or altered is a custom focus. i understood. its still not currently possible. and if you find a way to hook up the lock screen like that, youll be the first. and i think items other than banner items cant transfer to the lock screen. if you find a way, sweet!
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    24382D36

got the app on the lock screen

Didn't have to do much... my super hack is horribly simple i just added an 1 icon to a new file in composer and just imported that SVG to the theme builder... Ooo after changed teh slot number to "1"

Its still not PERFECT because it only takes the first icon and than duplicates it when you go the home screen as the first icon on the dock... i'm trying to figure out the app name so i can just focus the icon to that app and only that app....

PIN/ID
    24382D36

Thats the only way i can find

I download weatherbug from their site opened it with dreamweaver and found the app name and loction... i think

i tried everything

RIM-COD-URL-7: wb_direct_seo.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-6: wb_direct_library.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-5: wb_direct_alert.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-4: wb_direct_alert_lib.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-3: wb_direct_control.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-2: wb_direct_control_lib.cod
    RIM-COD-URL-1: wb_direct_control_data.cod

without the "RIM-COD-URL-#:" but than tried it all these ways too with and without ".cod" and the "net_rim_bb" and "net_rim" any and all combination above and around that i just put 25 icons and went nuts.... got frustrated and tried to put a BB app on there with no luck. if someone can figure that out it would be very nice! because then i would just hide my weatherbug all together.

From what i can tell it HAS to an "application order" and slot1-whatever.... just change the slot number to the one you want to show up in both the

useApplicationIcons app-id="slot3"
    normal-group="normalImage"
    focus-group="focusImage"

and

loadScene xlink:href="x-exec://slot3" begin="Theme_Button_1.activate"

keeping in mind where your slot is on your home screen

but it worked and i have my application icon with the current weather on my lockscreen i will check tonight/morning to see if it updates without me unlocking and re-locking
    Last edited by cmisak; 02-23-2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: code disappeared

PIN/ID
    24382D36
    The icon on the lockscreen will update with the icon on your home screen. jumped in the shower at 46degrees and got out at 48 (on my phone) about a 10-15 min time enterval and there was no unlocking between to two updates.
    Last edited by cmisak; 02-23-2009 at 02:02 PM.