I do apologize if this issue has been answered before, but I had no idea ... Software & Theme Development forum

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1

"Today" homescreen issue for Tour

I do apologize if this issue has been answered before, but I had no idea where to start in trying to enter a search query. I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to Plazmic (but not far from it either). I've done "Today" styled themes for the 83xx series with no problems, but I'm trying to build one for the Tour. I have a working version Dock style that functions perfect on my phone. However, I've now tried to alter it to create a Today style and I'm left scratching my head.

Everything looks normal inside Plazmic, but when I export the theme to my phone there are no sub-entries on my today screen. I have it set up as the traditional Calendar and Messages with 3 sub-entries, but all I see on my phone is the empty spaces where they should go. What gives? Any ideas where I could start?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    ask me
    To start with, make sure your default calendar on the device is the one that has all your appointments/events.

Options, advanced options, default services
    BlackBerry9000/ Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1