Wildirishman writes: Mark could you point me in the right direction on how to make ... Software & Theme Development forum

To Wildirishman: how to make custom themes

Advertisement

Wildirishman writes:
    Mark could you point me in the right direction on how to make custom themes? Thanks wildirishman64
    Hi, I got your PM -- but I'm new here and the software won't allow me to PM anyone til I have 10 or more posts! You asked if I could help you with custom theme development. All of the information is provided in the "Software Theme and Dev" forum, in the "Useful" threads at the top. The first thread, "STEP-BY-STEP Plazmic Theme builder Install " , shows step-by-step where to download and how to install the software, and the threads entitled Building Blackberry themes using Plazmic Theme Builder and Plazmic Theme Creation Walkthrough show how to create the themes. It's real eeeeezy -- I'm an extreme noob and it's quite simple. The Plazmic Theme Builder is menu-driven and is straightforward to understand.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: To Wildirishman

Great post and attitude for sharing with all. Trust points added

Re: To Wildirishman

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Great post and attitude for sharing with all. Trust points added
    Thanks Hayden -- this is a wonderful forum, congratulations to you and any other admins and the mods. Very well done.