can someone please explain to me why the plasmic application doesnt want to work even ... Software & Theme Development forum

n8tlv3 no está en línea Stack level 1

themes

Advertisement

can someone please explain to me why the plasmic application doesnt want to work even after ive downloaded the bb jde? im trying to make a theme and ive downloaded all the things i seen on a post here, and now its not working.. what am i doing wrong?? please help

n8tlv3 no está en línea Stack level 1

THEMES

well i found half my problem yesterday, i had downloaded the wrong plazmic software, ive created a theme and exported it to the dm, but it didnt show up on my phone, im sure im missing a step somewere, ive made the theme with pictures colors and fonts etc, wat else did i miss? can someone help me?
    ty

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did you get help with this? I use plazmic 4.7 V1.0.0.1 and I didn't download any java products nor do I have them installed. I remember the oldest versions you had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by n8tlv3 View Post
    well i found half my problem yesterday, i had downloaded the wrong plazmic software, ive created a theme and exported it to the dm, but it didn't show up on my phone, im sure im missing a step somewere, ive made the theme with pictures colors and fonts etc, wat else did i miss? can someone help me?
    ty
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~