Hi guys, hope you can help. I am new to theme dev and exported my ... Software & Theme Development forum

robeko no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Theme will not load as theme

Advertisement

Hi guys, hope you can help. I am new to theme dev and exported my very first one as an alx. file. I uploaded it to my Pearl but it appears as an application and not as a theme. I did a soft reset and a battery pull to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Theme will not load as theme

rob, if you are using the new plazmic theme builder, you have the choice to export to 4.2.0, 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 -- you want to make sure you export all of your pearl themes to 4.2.0 - that way, as you upgrade, over time, the theme will always be compatible. if you are still running a 4.2.0.XX OS and you exported your theme to 4.2.1, it won't work

Thanks cherry but it did not work. I erased the old files and replaced them with the alx for 4.2.0. Then erased the app from the pearl and tried to upload the new theme but the DM syas there are no new additional apps designed for the device. I tried again the battery pull but the message keeps showing.

I'm sorry cherry. I was doing it wrong. Thanks to your help I now hve my own theme working. As soon as I test it I will try to post it. Thanks a lot