here is my issue and i have had it since the release of the beta ... Software & Theme Development forum

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46

theme studio 6 keeps trying to reinstall??? help please!!!!

Advertisement

here is my issue and i have had it since the release of the beta software..i install it and it works fine under my administrator account but when i connect my device to my pc under my limited account theme studio tries to reinstall its self i click cancel but over and over and over again it tries to reinstall..if i try and open theme studio under that limited account it does the same thing.. its fustrating as i use my device to tether and cannot as the desktop manager does not recognize my device so i have to uninstall it in order to connect to the internet using my device. if someone could help i would gladly apprieciate it....THANKS

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmrbluntsxx View Post
    here is my issue and i have had it since the release of the beta software..i install it and it works fine under my administrator account but when i connect my device to my pc under my limited account theme studio tries to reinstall its self i click cancel but over and over and over again it tries to reinstall..if i try and open theme studio under that limited account it does the same thing.. its fustrating as i use my device to tether and cannot as the desktop manager does not recognize my device so i have to uninstall it in order to connect to the internet using my device. if someone could help i would gladly apprieciate it....THANKS
    I had a number of issues with TB (Theme Builder) when I first installed it, so what I did was this if you want to see if it resolves your issue as well. Also, I don't know that it makes a difference, but I am using TB 6 gold (does not say beta on the screen when it is loaded).

Un-install TB by going to Start>Control Panel>Programs and Features. Reboot your PC then right click the TB install file and select "Run As Administrator". During the install process it will ask you if you want to apply the changes to all the users for that PC, select yes and continue.

This resolved all my issues, however, it did stop recognizing my simulators. I had to un-install those as well and reinstall using the same method as above. But since then I haven't had any problems.

Hope this helps!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info