Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

can some one plase make me a theme for the 7100i with this pic. i ... Software & Theme Development forum

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

theme request.

Advertisement

can some one plase make me a theme for the 7100i with this pic. i want the icon one they software i have to make themes when i make the theme it gives me a error and when i install the background picture isnt there. thanks can you make it black and red. thanks. make like all the highligting stuff red and the battery and recption wheel red. thanks.
    Last edited by bigmatt; 11-27-2007 at 09:38 PM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: theme request.

You may want to try this yourself it's quite easy. Scroll down this page and start at the two similar threads listed below.

the problem i am having is that the pic is to big of a file i quess. beacuse i keep getting a error

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

I have the same problem. Just put the picture in your picture file and then set the picture manually as your background.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser_04
    I have the same problem. Just put the picture in your picture file and then set the picture manually as your background.
    i cant. i dont have the data plan yet. i have to add it. that y i want the theme.

hawkk101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243783b8

Has anyone seen any or made any fraternity themes for the 8800 im looking for Omega Si Phi but havent been able to find one,

Lon0866 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt
    can some one plase make me a theme for the 7100i with this pic. i want the icon one they software i have to make themes when i make the theme it gives me a error and when i install the background picture isnt there. thanks can you make it black and red. thanks. make like all the highligting stuff red and the battery and recption wheel red. thanks.
    bigmatt I just made the theme for you hope you like it.

OOERaNeo.zip

I will work on the Red and black one soon.
    This is just a basic one for the moment.

august28 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can someone who knows how, (cause I do not know what I am doing) create a disney tinkerbell theme or a red sox theme for the 8300 curve

lintravis no está en línea Stack level 1

I love to have a World of warcraft theme with female nightelf or female bloodelf in it.

Use the picture I attached below as background if possible:

I'm using Blackberry 1705t v4.1

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

kamaro17 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks a lot

midnightchoir no está en línea Stack level 1

there is a pop art/lichtenstein/cartoon theme that i saw someone had who owned a pearl. i would kill to have that theme. i've never really cared about themes before but after seeing that one... well i really, really want it. i dunno anything about these things. i've been googling anything i could for the last hour and a half but have come up with nothing but frustration and sleepiness. any help would be soooo greatly appreciated. ok. goodnight now. much love all who offer help.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightchoir
    there is a pop art/lichtenstein/cartoon theme that i saw someone had who owned a pearl. i would kill to have that theme. i've never really cared about themes before but after seeing that one... well i really, really want it. i dunno anything about these things. i've been googling anything i could for the last hour and a half but have come up with nothing but frustration and sleepiness. any help would be soooo greatly appreciated. ok. goodnight now. much love all who offer help.
    The forum you're in, Software & Theme dev, has all the instructions and downloads you need to get started -- the software, graphics, instructions, etc. It's all here

midnightchoir no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    The forum you're in, has all the instructions and downloads you need to get started -- the software, graphics, instructions, etc. It's all here
    i tried. it just kept making me download more and more stuff and finally i gave up. i was just wondering was all. i'd love to have it. it's already made, but apparently only for the pearl and only for tmobile users. i am a att curve user. bummer. thanks soooooooo much for answering though. means a lot to me.

blueberry5 no está en línea Stack level 1

I too am looking for a theme for my greek organization, Delta Sigma Theta. If anyone finds one please let me know.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry5
    I too am looking for a theme for my greek organization, Delta Sigma Theta. If anyone finds one please let me know.
    Blueberry post in this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...emes_here.html

or scan the subthreads here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...allpapers.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast