How do I get the Calendar icon to show up in both the Today portion ... Software & Theme Development forum

Ruinit no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme Question

Advertisement

How do I get the Calendar icon to show up in both the Today portion and the Zen icon area at the bottom?

Thanks

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You must select when opening theme builder custom. Then, you must hit the today tab a few times till calendar shows up then delete the ones you don't need on your theme. Now in order to make the zen icons at the bottom you must select zen icons tab and hit as many as you would like or are able to fit at the bottom. Then, be sure to select application order under the properties tab to make the zen icons customizable otherwise when you export it the icons you've selected will be the only ones available. Be sure to select application order for every single one of them. Hope this helps...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Yes I think that answers my question and thank you. I saw others had it but I could not figure it out. I am trying to make one that I can see, I have old eyes

Do you use the simulator? I can't seem to get it to work either. Keeps saying on the screen "reload software 507"

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You don't need it. The best way to test it is on your device. I don't ever rely on it. It's trash in my opinion and if you're running 4.7 it will not work. You guys have to understand it's still beta and it will not function 100%. It's still pretty buggy
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?