Hey everyone, I just completed my first theme and now have some fine tuning to ... Software & Theme Development forum

boss333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme making help please

Advertisement

Hey everyone,

I just completed my first theme and now have some fine tuning to do and need your help. There are a few things I cannot seem to figure out at all and have given up. Hopefully someone has a solution.

1. I have changed all my icons through themebuilder however my default email icon is still the same stock icon on my phone. How do I change this?
    2. Is there a way to change the background on the switch application bar?

That is all for now.

Cheers

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm not sure you can change the default email icon. I say this because I have 3 email accounts set up on my 8130 pearl and 2 of them have the icon I used for "default inbox" and the one that is actually set as the default inbox (which is a yahoo account) has the yahoo icon. I am not 100% sure about this though. I guess just make sure that you have the right icon that you want set in the spot for "default inbox" in theme builder. I will play around with it when I get home and see if I can figure anything else out.

As far as the switch applications background, honestly as much as I have played around with theme builder (plazmic 4.6, plazmic 4.7, and theme studio 5.0) I have never seen anything that would allow you to change it. Now the tabs and underlays you use will change on it, but I do not believe the background can be.

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. You can't change the icon for the individual inboxes; only the "messages" icon.

2. Negative

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    In theme builder (whichever version you are using) in the applications list where you actually upload whatever icons you will be using for your theme, there IS an icon for "default inbox". You can change this icon. I have 3 accounts a yahoo, an AllTel, and a gmail account. The AllTel and gmail account show the icon I used for "default inbox" the yahoo acct shows the yahoo email icon. No you are not able to have a different icon for each individual account. But, the icon you set, in theme builder, as the default inbox, should show up as your default inbox.