Ive pretty much gotten a handle on theme creation (making icons, backgrounds, banners, etc) the ... Software & Theme Development forum

rpjohs no está en línea Stack level 2

Theme help (menu/dialog box size)

Advertisement

Ive pretty much gotten a handle on theme creation (making icons, backgrounds, banners, etc) the only issue I have is trying to create custom menu and dialog boxes.

If anyone can give me some help as to what size to make them or any advice in general for custom menu boxes, it would be much appreciated.

Ive been making themes for the curve mostly, so thats the size I am struggling with the most.

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had this question recently when making bold themes. Accidentaly discovered that if you hover you mouse over the theme element you want to know the size of while in theme builder it tells you the dimensions.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    What I also did when I first started making themes was to take the original dialog image and edit it to get an idea of how it needs to be.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    What I also did when I first started making themes was to take the original dialog image and edit it to get an idea of how it needs to be.
    Hehe... That's what I do.... But I have been getting brave lately and have started experimenting with embedded images. It is a bit of a pain when trying to size the boxes, but they look cool.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Afiledyelo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd like to make themes for my BB, is anyone knows what is the software that I should download for making themes. thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Afiledyelo View Post
    I'd like to make themes for my BB, is anyone knows what is the software that I should download for making themes. thanks.
    welcome to pinstack

check the link in my signature "build your own themes"