Figuring out everything except for the dialog buttons. Even just changing the color of the ... Software & Theme Development forum

jeremyblaze no está en línea Stack level 2

theme help

Advertisement

Figuring out everything except for the dialog buttons. Even just changing the color of the original highlight image causes it to not line up correctly. I tried matching the numbers on the gridlines, to no avail.

I attached an image of what I am getting. If anyone has ran into this, I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pinkdayz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Jeremy! I have the same problem..... I made my first theme this week and everything turned out perfect except for the dialog buttons and the rounded corners on the dialog box... These are the 2 images that I don't understand how they are supposed to work.... ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

bimmerpower no está en línea Stack level 2
    What you have to do is just mess with the numbers to get it to line up. Try either 9,9,4,s and see how that works.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if all you did was change the color then loaded it again, change it back to default to see what the numbers where.

best to start with the highest number possible on the first entry, then you can go from there with the others.

also may get that same error with fonts. maybe increase fonts or decrease