Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here are the files I used for my Cartoon 2 theme. Alot of them are ... Software & Theme Development forum

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Theme Builder Goodies 5.0

Advertisement

Here are the files I used for my Cartoon 2 theme. Alot of them are sized both for the 8100 series zen themes as well as the 8700/8800/8300 themes. Have fun and happy theme-ing!!
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: Theme Builder Goodies 5.0

Thanks OZ!

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

dood, did you get permission from food to resize and distrubute these? how come no mention off him?

If someone spends hours upon hours making awesome icons, the least you can do is point people to who made them, give them the credit and ask their permission.

the author's site is http://www.iconaholic.com/

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thank you for these. I was wishing I had them. I love the Cartoons 2 theme.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by Krad
    dood, did you get permission from food to resize and distrubute these? how come no mention off him?

If someone spends hours upon hours making awesome icons, the least you can do is point people to who made them, give them the credit and ask their permission.

don't you have anything better to do krad? just wondering...

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thanks Krad, you are correct. I do recall they are the Icandy icons and other than the name itself I couldnt recall where I had originally seen them. However, they didnt come from his site, I got them elsewhere so obviously someone else is already redistributing them. I do agree though and had I realized that at the time I definitely would have done things differently. I apologize to the author. I have no intentions of claiming them as my own creations nor have I ever done that with any of the icons I have resized and distributed.
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

Quote Originally Posted by ozrial
    Thanks Krad, you are correct. I do recall they are the Icandy icons and other than the name itself I couldnt recall where I had originally seen them. However, they didnt come from his site, I got them elsewhere so obviously someone else is already redistributing them. I do agree though and had I realized that at the time I definitely would have done things differently. I apologize to the author. I have no intentions of claiming them as my own creations nor have I ever done that with any of the icons I have resized and distributed.
    I got no beef with you, it is all good.

From my theme background, I have been in the graphics scene for over 10 years. I pretty much know all the big players and i know how difficult it is to create such a set of icons and graphics. People spend hours on just one of them..... i have seen t0o many times, software developers, designers, basically everyone steal graphics and put them in their packages to sell. It is not right.

I am a big believer in giving credit where it is due.

Question Re: Theme Builder Goodies 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    don't you have anything better to do krad? just wondering...
    You want me to go to another blackberry forum?

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

is there one? i searched and searched and all i found was this site and man i am sure glad i did, ppl here are great and everything i have found has been very helpful

PIN/ID
    Ask

I got no beef with you, it is all good.

From my theme background, I have been in the graphics scene for over 10 years. I pretty much know all the big players and i know how difficult it is to create such a set of icons and graphics. People spend hours on just one of them..... i have seen t0o many times, software developers, designers, basically everyone steal graphics and put them in their packages to sell. It is not right.

I am a big believer in giving credit where it is due.
    I couldnt agree more. Heck, it takes hours just to get them all sized right, lol. I only use icons that I can download for free (like foood's allthough my IT policy here at work won't let me download from his site - otherwise I would have used more of his icons prolly, lol), not ones that are a charge, and I have never once sold any themes or made any money from them cause I am just arranging them into a theme as opposed to creating them all from scratch. No harm done at all man, i appriciate you pointing that out!!

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by the hippie
    is there one? i searched and searched and all i found was this site and man i am sure glad i did, ppl here are great and everything i have found has been very helpful
    There is, but I will mention no names

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

not that i would look when you found the best why look for something less!!!

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80

Quote Originally Posted by the hippie
    not that i would look when you found the best why look for something less!!!
    going for major brownie points huh?
    lol j/k
    this site is great!
    "Make It Count" R.I.P. Jay D ~ 6-25-05

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

You want me to go to another blackberry forum?
    did i say that? just wondering why you keep calling people out for not 'giving proper credit'...you have enough posts to PM them if it bothers you so much...

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Thanks for these!

They work great with Web Shortcuts 2.1.2.
    JerryD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast