I'm working on a new theme using Plazmic theme builder 4.5 and can't get the ... Software & Theme Development forum

ebishop no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme builder font question

Advertisement

I'm working on a new theme using Plazmic theme builder 4.5 and can't get the size of my font correct. Well, it's that I can't figure out what it is I need to change. Let me explain...... when you select the phone icon and you see the recent call list, it shows "My number: xxx-xxx-xxx" just above the call list. The fonts that make up "My number: xxx-xxx-xxx" need to be changed but I don't know whitch one to change in theme builder. My font is too big and doesn't show all my number. It shows "My number: ......xx-xxx"

Hope I explained this right so someone can please help me!!

Thanks in advance

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    have you tried changing it on your phone? put a different theme on and see if it changes, if not change the size of the font on your phone. IDK what else.
    **Ashmee**

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i'm baffled hope someone can help

ebishop no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well after playing with this about all day I realized that the "Clarify" font that is so easy to read because it's spread out just makes the characters too long to fit in the space they have. Changing to a smaller font did the job.