probably wasn't the program but my computer.i had 2 themes that i had been working ... Software & Theme Development forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

theme builder crashed

Advertisement

probably wasn't the program but my computer.i had 2 themes that i had been working on for hours and the program froze up my computer.after waiting to see if it would resolve itself,i did a hard reset on my computer.when i opened the theme builder back up my themes were gone. the folders that i had them saved to were wiped clean. luckily i still have them on my bb but can't reload theme because the .thm files are gone. anyone have any idea were they went? secondly how can i load the themes back into the builder from the alx files?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    ok...i did a search on my computer for .thm and found them...they were in a completely different folder.very strange. anyway i would still like to know how to load an alx file into the builder.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    ha...unfortunately the ones i found were some of the first ones i saved of the themes,not the last save i made.sheesh:cry:

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    dont think you can load them back from the alx file
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry catstide....that stinks....but yeah he's right....can't load from an .alx.....need the .thm file

Maybe for future ones, make a backup copy and keep them in a folder on your desktop and each time you finish for the day, replace your backup copy with your newly updated work....then you won't lose everything....just an idea...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    thanks......back to work.......