I've been working on a custom 9650 OS6 theme the last few days, but for ... Software & Theme Development forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Question Theme Builder 6 & Battery Meter... plz help :(

Advertisement

I've been working on a custom 9650 OS6 theme the last few days, but for some reason I can't get the last 'bug' with the battery meter icons fixed.

When the phone is charging it just shows the normal battery icon as if it isn't plugged in (when it is), however, if I open my "Contacts" it shows the right one (with the lightening bolt). This appears to be the only place it displays correctly as it doesn't on the home screen banner or the app screen banner.

I never customized the batter meter, but I have tried clicking the "reset to default" to see if that would fix it, which it didn't.

I have seen/used themes in which the battery icon works as it's supposed to, so could someone PLEASE tell me how to get it to display correctly?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    UPDATE

In order for it to display the battery correctly when charging, the battery meter on the app screen banner must be swapped out for the smaller battery meter. This will then correct the issue with it not showing when the device is charging, however, the lightening bolt that appears when it is charging will not flash. But it does at least show ;-)

The correct battery meter for the app screen banner should be located here...
    Computer > (C: ) > Program Files (x86) > Research In Motion > BlackBerry Theme Studio 6.0 > Samples > Themes > Images > BlackBerry6_"screen dimensions" > Banner
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info