What are the differences between Theme Builder 4.2 and the latest version, 4.2.2? Just wondering ... Software & Theme Development forum

Jodiiii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22C9BCFE

Theme Builder 4.2.2 Question

Advertisement

What are the differences between Theme Builder 4.2 and the latest version, 4.2.2? Just wondering if I should update?

darkthug no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Theme Builder 4.2.2 Question

i have no idea since i started using theme builder on version 4.2.2 mybe compatibility lol or some bug fixes on the program

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Theme Builder 4.2.2 Question

Improvements have been made to the Plazmic Theme Builder to enable you to create themes for a wider range of devices and multiple versions of the BlackBerry Device Software. Some key improvements include:

• the availability of the Dimension Today theme as a base theme that you can customize
    • the ability to customize which applications are listed on the Home screen of Dimension Zen and Dimension Today themes
    • a new Applications Icons inspector, which contains the functionality used to customize the Application list hierarchy that was previously found in the Home Screen Inspector
    • the ability to replace all application icons at once
    • loads Plazmic Theme Builder projects from previous releases
    • support for BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry Device Software Version 4.2.0 and later.
    • support for Microsoft Windows Vista
    Source: Release Notes - PDF

BB4Ever