as we speak im downloading the plazmic file so i can start making my own ... Software & Theme Development forum

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1

theme beginner

Advertisement

as we speak im downloading the plazmic file so i can start making my own themes.....ive looked around a bit through a few posts about making my own themes but can anyone tell me some about making my own themes and makeing themes for the curve since there isnt really too many out there and how can i make the ota. im new too this so im pretty sure it will take me sometime. if you guys can pin me it will be alot easier for me too respond back quicker considering the fact im not always on pinstack and its hassle going on pinstack from my phone well thanks in advance

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    As for building Themes you just need to Dig in and start making them.

On the Plazmic site there are some HOW TO's

as for OTA themes....you first need a website that allows OTA downloads...

Here is a link on how to do that

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=849090
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    as we speak im downloading the plazmic file so i can start making my own themes.....ive looked around a bit through a few posts about making my own themes but can anyone tell me some about making my own themes and makeing themes for the curve since there isnt really too many out there and how can i make the ota. im new too this so im pretty sure it will take me sometime. if you guys can pin me it will be alot easier for me too respond back quicker considering the fact im not always on pinstack and its hassle going on pinstack from my phone well thanks in advance
    Hey poetic,
    I would say that would leave u at a disadvantage if u r not on the stack often.. there is so much info and if u use the search it would help quite a bit.. to go over all that info thru pin would be just asking too much.. i would say to download the stack onto your bb and do searches there as well.. i know quite a few of us have made posts to questions like these and also moderators who usually know where the links are but rule #1 search and if u dont find ask a mod or a fellow stacker to see if they have a link... thats how i started out myself... just a heads up but hey ill try to find out some info also just wanted to give u a heads up frst
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    ice u always sneak right under me.. hahahahaha good lookin out.. i still find it a bit hard for the ota because i do not have a webpage of my own...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    ice u always sneak right under me.. hahahahaha good lookin out.. i still find it a bit hard for the ota because i do not have a webpage of my own...
    Correction....You sneak in after me....My post is on top of your post

but YES...OTA themes are a bit harder...I have my own website and still haven't been able to host them...
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    Correction....You sneak in after me....My post is on top of your post

but YES...OTA themes are a bit harder...I have my own website and still haven't been able to host them...

interesting...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    someone was telling me that you can upload your OTA's to pinstack, but I thought I remembered there was a forum rule about not posting OTA here.

any one had any dealing with this?
    I know in theory you can do it. when you go to upload files here there is a list of acceptable file extensions to upload, .jad and .cod are on that list. I haven't tried because I don't want to break any forum rules, and now,Of course I can't find that rule...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey