ok, I want to mod a wallpaper from a theme i got "Scion" love the ... Software & Theme Development forum

deadland420 no está en línea Stack level 1

take wallpaper from a theme

Advertisement

ok, I want to mod a wallpaper from a theme i got "Scion" love the way its set up but not a big fan of the brown. I'm great with photoshop but have no clue how to get this wall out of the .cod or .jad whatever its in. Im on a mac and would love to start making themes but couldn't find a way to do that on osx.. so the next best thing is making better walls to some of the themes i like. any info on this would be great. Btw i use the pearl.

If anyone is up to mod a few for me ill return the fave and make graphics for you.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't think there is any way to export the wallpaper out of a Theme. Your better off using Google to find the wallpaper or PM the developer and ask them for the background image. Most images used can be found elsewhere on the web.

Plazmic does not work on a Mac. Use Bootcamp and run it from Windows if you really want to build a few. It's really pretty easy to make a theme. If your using a Mac and already great with photoshop then your good to go already.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    srl is right, what you should be able to do is just make your wallpaper, import it on your phone and just set it as your phone wallpaper in the theme. be careful though, there is no way to go back to the original, and I believe it will replace any and all backgrounds (been a while since i have done it myself). There is no way to mod the .cod or .jad files. also right about plazmic on mac, sorry - "I am a PC"

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    be careful though, there is no way to go back to the original, and I believe it will replace any and all backgrounds (been a while since i have done it myself)
    What do you mean? I change wallpapers on themes and reset to the original all the time. If you go to media/pictures/my pictures/ highlight an image then menu/reset home screen image then it should revert to the original wallpaper on the theme. I have only ever had one custom theme that this did not work on. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your statement. It just had me wondering...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    What do you mean? I change wallpapers on themes and reset to the original all the time. If you go to media/pictures/my pictures/ highlight an image then menu/reset home screen image then it should revert to the original wallpaper on the theme. I have only ever had one custom theme that this did not work on. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your statement. It just had me wondering...
    See, I learned something new again from this site. never fails. I always thought you couldn't get them back. but I never knew or even thought of trying that to do so. So you did understand me right, however, i was just WRONG! I know, I am a guy and admitting to being wrong. LET'S SEE A GIRL DO IT!!! LOL!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL, I am willing to admit when I'm wrong, I just happen to always be right JK!

I still learn new stuff all the time, and I'm glad to get straightened out if I have given false info. I would rather be corrected than continue to give incorrect information.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4