Hello Every one.. i have a question for SVG guru's out there, i'm totally new ... Software & Theme Development forum

shayz no está en línea Stack level 1

Question SVG HELP for Custom SCROLL BAR

Advertisement

Hello Every one..
    i have a question for SVG guru's out there, i'm totally new to B.B and wants to create a theme and learning from this wonderful website.

I have a question i want to create a theme with CUSTOM dock (picture attached) i want to create a CUSTOM BLACKBERRY THEME BUTTONS which i know i have to create it in COMPOSER.

The result I'm looking is similar to JSCROLL, only problem is HOW do u keep the focus BUTTON inside this CIRCLE (reference attached) when i more left or right focus icons should appear inside circle ..with jscroll is all good but problem is my focus icons starts from left n goes till right (BUT NOT IN CENTER)

Thanks in Advance
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shayz; 07-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    I am not positive I understand the question or exactly how you want the focus icons, etc, to be, but it comes down to the numbers you put into the composer file when you edit it, ie, 160,0 or -123, 0. these numbers tell composer where to put the "buttons" file you create, as well as the focus icons. I can send you a file to edit, or you can create one yourself, but the bottom line is you have to create the svg file in composer, then go in and insert the animation lines yourself, and then edit them accordingly, all with notepad- riffman
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

I'll create e.g Ten buttons in COMOPSER with all the aligment , what i need is when i'm going to move LEFT or RIGHT on buttons the FOCUS button should appear inside the CIRCLE not outside circle.

please send me the FILE so that i will play n try to learn..

Thanks in advance RIFFMAN !!

alai99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know what you talking about because I just made one like that. you move left or right the select always in the middle and the icons rotate so like you'll have the icon order 45123 which you focus is always on where 1 is. It's not easy to do depend on how many icons you put up there. I would suggest you look at the sample file ring.svg from Plazmic. That's where I got the idea and learn how it works.

Well is it possible to give me a demo SVG file? i mean don't give me ur EXACT svg file just create 3 buttons i will get da IDEA from it?

Thanks in advance !!

Quote Originally Posted by shayz View Post
    Well is it possible to give me a demo SVG file? i mean don't give me ur EXACT svg file just create 3 buttons i will get da IDEA from it?

Thanks in advance !!
    Here's a demo file. 9 icons scroll (too many code need to mod to make a smaller demo so I just use the 9 icons I made).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks a Million MATE !! i really APPRECIATE!!

Quote Originally Posted by shayz View Post
    Thanks a Million MATE !! i really APPRECIATE!!
    Just add the svg file to a thm file and run it and you'll see how it work, that should be the same what you talking about. Just the end to icon outside I move it down a bit because if I put on the same level I'll see the icon fly across the screen so I move the 2 out below the other icon. but if you using a image to cover the others then you should be ok. It may not be the best way to code it that way(since is pretty long coding) but that's what I found out so far. If others saw this and have a better way to code it please share it also. Shorter the code always better for the file size.